Saturday 7 April 2012

Yay! I've finally finished my new shawl... cause you know, you can never have too much of a good thing right!?

Well, since I had most likely already bought a whole bunch of new yarn when I had decided to make it, I wasn't really able to buy more. So I went ahead and, being that I wanted it a bit larger anyway, went ahead and made it out of worsted weight yarn. Already had a pile of it in my closet so why not right?

It turned out pretty great really, well... I did find a few problems while knitting it, but those problems seemed to get noticed rows later. Not wanting to tear out that many rows, I decided to correct the amount of stitches as I went ( I was almost done ). Aside from my horrid mess up in counting, it still looks really cool... Also found myself another really cool idea from some one else's project.. very cool! So I think I will have to make myself another one some day here.. only out of a really sweet lace yarn instead!

Well, without ranting further, here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment