Wednesday 11 April 2012

I must be feeling a bit off these past few days.. I'm really trying to get these projects done, but just can't seem to convince myself to do it.. Perhaps it's just the weather. It sure is starting to look really inviting out there.. sure it's not all green and sunny yet, but the snow is gone!

I suppose I will have to get some more work done on some of these projects before the weather is really nice out there... so close to getting this baby blanket done. As ticked as I am with it, I really need to get it done.  Very glad I bought three balls of yarn for it since I seem to need it :( So not exactly going to have enough to get a little cardigan out of that last ball... and I am only slightly disappointed in this.

Still have two balls of yarn left for baby socks, but they are so quick and easy to knit up.. and a very easy project to carry around and travel with... now if I can only bring myself to do just that lol.

Kinda being sucked into my tv at the moment.. so here I go. Knitting in hand and feeling rather lazy today... (bread rising on the counter as I type, and kids screaming.. such fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment