Wednesday 1 February 2012

~ Play'n Catch Up ~

OK, so about two days ago now, I received my second box of yarn.. Small yes, but still greatly awaited. I had two hanks of Knit Picks - Wool of the Andes Bulky Hand Dyed yarn.. in Cherry Cordial and Sweet Shoppe. Both of which were to be knit up into winter hats.. One for myself and the other for my daughter... Poor girl anyway. She has been trying to sport this very small toque for too long. She had received a really nice toque for Christmas but somehow has managed to loose it on the ride home that very same day! So she was back to sporting the very tiny one... at least until now!

Here is a picture of mine... I will re-post a pic with both of them together soon as I can.


Also finished one out of the mittens I've been working on. I still have the other three to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment