Monday 6 February 2012

~Laundry Day~

I have decided, that since I have to keep an eye on my laundry (gotta love neighbours), I am going to work on a much simpler project... At least during laundry day! I'm a bit miffed that because I have to babysit my laundry, I cant really concentrate on a more tedious project... sadly my colour work will have to wait.. So, until this laundry is finished, I have decided to work on another shawl... Sadly I do not have the colour or the fibre I want to work with, but this will at least keep my busy in the mean time.. Oh ya, and I suppose that I had better get some more dishes done too... especially since my husband will want some coffee later! No mugs is a very sad thing when one wants coffee... lol

I will try my best to post some pictures of this shawl as I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment