Friday 5 October 2012

Alright.. so I'm not so much a scarf person as a cowl person. Why? Well, I really don't know.. I decided to rip back the scarf I had been working on before I had gotten any further with it. Wanted to avoid as much guilt over wasted time as possible. Mind you, finding out what you would rather have and seeking it out before wasting it, isn't much of a waste of time :)

I will get some pictures up of the new cowl as soon as I get my butt into gear. This lack of sleep, mass quantities of canned good and weather are just not working with me :( The change in season just doesn't seem to be in the mood for creeping in slowly... Lot's of fog and cold crispness in the morning... winter is poking it's foot in the door... Nice incentive to get working on the cold weather knits I suppose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment