Monday 5 December 2011

~sdrawkcaB gnittinK~

Most awesome thing ever! I did it... yay me! I figured out how to knit backwards... super sweet, I don't have to keep turning my knitting around when I'm working on sock heels... YAY! I know, doesn't seem like much but oh so cool. I love it! Only takes a few minutes off but a few minutes is definitely worth it. And I was able to figure out how to do it and have all my stitches uniform and not twist or be smaller every other row..
Sounds crazy, but for some reason, as soon as I learned I was knitting in the back of the loop, which apparently twists the stitch (never had that problem til I found out what I was doing... funny thing). So ever since I started knitting through the front of the stitch, my work always looks like crap when knitting flat... when I knit in the round everything is just perfect. Some how, when I'm knitting flat I manage to pull my purl stitches too tight and every second row in my knitting is smaller and tighter than the row before.... Bah... well, solved that problem! At least I did when it comes to knitting backwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment