Well, I tried... messed up my heel plans and ripped it out.. then, sadly, yes... I did it... Lost my chart! I looked everywhere and couldn't find it... booo to losing charts and patterns..
After my disgust and anger in my lack of propper filing (I know its hiding around here somewhere) subsided... I grabbed my previous chart.. This one I drew up and coloured as closely as my pencil crayons allowed me to do.. so I already have a pretty good idea as to how my socks will look... still kinda makes me think of "The Big Top" at a carnival... Perhaps in different colours, but still makes me think of it... So atlast, here are the pics.. my poor lost argyle socks and my whatever I will call them new socks :)