Monday 25 November 2013

Oh what an awesome start to a Monday morning!!!

Checked my messages this morning to find a friend (and what an awesome friend!) sent me a message about raw fleece. A lady was trying to sell a huge bag of it. Well guess who the lucky one was! ME!!! So excited and what an amazing deal too!!

I am so excited to dig in and figure out what I'm going to do with it... oh the many choices!

11/26/2013
Just started carding and a test spin on this huge bag of fleece.

Since the only available prepping method I have is carding.. that is what I'm going to do. As well I'm going to be working on the long draw woolen method to spin. So not only will I get some serious practice in, I will hopefully wind up with enough uniformly spun yarn for a toasty cardigan. Thank you so much to my daughter for that awesome idea!!


No comments:

Post a Comment